Random Blog #110 - Happy New Year! 2015

Hey,guys! What is up and how are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and I just took a shower just now. Not that you guys need to know about that. Anyway,Happy New Year! I know it is already too late and I'm sorry. It's just that so many things had happened and I have been focusing on catching up some animes such as Fairy Tail,Akame Ga Kill, SAO 2 and the new animes this year, Tokyo Ghoul √A and Durarara!!x2 Shou! I'm also looking forward to watch Kuroko no Basket season 3.

Anyway,another good thing that has happened lately.My little brother has gone to school since yesterday! (Since all the schools are open on that date because of the flood). He hasn't going to school for awhile because he is a little special. I was happy to see him in class,happy and chatting with the other students who were in the same condition as he is. The teachers were great and nice! I also like the school he is attended to which is much better than the school I use to go to when I was Elementary. But the memories there were priceless and are very valuable to me because that place is where my life had begin and where I met my best friends!

Enough about me,what about you guys? How does it feel to go back to school? Well,for some of you who are excited because you love school and excited to meet your friends again,congrats and study hard! For those who were lazy (like me),I know it sucks but hey,you will get use to it and before you know it,school is already over! Just don't forget what you learn from school,okay? Honestly,I kinda missed school. And it is still feel unreal for me that I have finished high school and that I'm already 18 years-old! And next year I will be 19..wow,haha XD

I wonder when will I make a book? Maybe when I'm 20? Oh,by the way. I decided that if I continue making posts in my blog.I can actually 'practice' my hands and my fingers to type more and to make me more motivated to write more. I'll try my best to become an awesome author and I will meet my girlfriend one day! Those are my goals! What about you guys? What are your goals for this year? Anyway,that is it for this post! I hope you guys are doing well and have a great day! Take care!!

Comments

Popular Posts