Random Blog #111 - A Long Hiatus and Happy New Year!!

Hello, everyone! How are you guys doing? Hows the new year treating you guys so far? Well, I'm doing okay and so far the new year is okay too. Also, I would like to apologize for not being active for almost a year in this blog which is crazy but I do spend a lot of my time in my other blog which is an anime review blog. I think I already told you guys about my other blog but if you wanna check it again, here is the link: Anime Reviews. I also haven't been active for awhile in that blog too but I will try to be more active since I watched a couple animes that I discovered last year and I will make a review on the third season of Kuroko no Basket later or soon so if you guys are fans of that anime or just curious, stay tuned!

I've been going through a lot last year and I've just been spending time with my mother and my little brother. We have some problems but we are getting through it by just being happy and laugh because that is the only way to forget our problems and that was why I wasn't as active as I was before on this blog and in my other blog but for another reason I didn't active in my other blog was I haven't watched a lot of anime but now I try to watch animes that piqued my interest.

As usual, I've been spending my time on the good old YouTube by watching some funny videos from my favorite YouTubers and I'm excited as a Youtuber that I subscribed, his wife just got pregnant and I am so happy for them! I couldn't believe it at first because I was so sleepy when I watch the video that they announced that she was pregnant and I thought they was joking around but when I woke up from my nap and re-watch their video I was like, "Wait, what? No way!" XD It was so funny!

If you guys are interested, go ahead and look up Matthias and Matt and Amanda. Matt and Amanda is their vlogging channel while the other is a channel that contains challenges, sketches and funny content.

And before I go, I just want to let you know that, I may not be active much in this blog because I will be focus on my anime review blog. It's kind of like this is my vlogging channel and the other blog is my main channel. I will talk about random stuff and hey, let's discuss about some of the random stuff that I share with you guys, huh? Be sure to leave a comment, okay?^^/ I'll see you guys next time, have a good year and as always, have a great day!^^/

Comments

Popular Posts