Random Blog #113 - I'm Alive and Hello! :)

Hello, everyone! And Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslims out there (this guy writes stories but doesn't know how to say 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha'in English... Wow,  right XD) be careful as you go back to your hometowns to see your family especially during this challenging time. 

I don't know if people are still reading and following my blogs but I saw some views on my other posts so,  maybe there a few?  To that few people,  thank you for coming and stopping by. I might post some not really interesting content so, stick around? XD

Anyways,  let me tell you what has been going on with my life lately and some things that I would like to say.  And if these some things I already mentioned in the previous and I repeated again,  I am sorry!  And also,  if you see any typos, it's because I'm typing on my phone cause the only Internet that mmy family and I have are this very good smartphone that has sent for repairs two or three times!  XD

So,  please forgive me for the typos. So,  anyway this year I'm 23 years-old. And I learned a few things about life and people but mostly about people. Maybe it's because I'm seeing anf learning more as an adult than I was when I was a teenager. One of the is of course, responsibility. Learning the consequences of your actions. What you want to do with your life. And learn more about people as there are different types if peoples living with us in this world. 

I know I sound like I'm just rambling,  maybe I am but if you learn something or just understand what I'm trying to say,  that's enough for me. In life,  you will encounter painful experiences. This experiences are lessons for us to learn so that we don't repeat it again like making mistakes, and they shape you into who you will be. I learned and experienced painful lessons which had brought me so down that it just made me hate the world. I got angry bbecause of how people mistreated me and not trying to understand my situation. 

If you stumbled into a person who asked for your help and you helped them and they ask for your help again but this time you couldn't, decline them nicely. When people are desperate and have no one else to turn to,  it's obvious they would turn to the person that had helped them. Don't ignore them or criticize them or help them and say something that hurt them.  They are human too,  just like you and just like me. They have feelings,  even animals have feelings. Only God knows how much pain they felt when they treated that way. If you want to help,  help. But if you don't want to, then do just that by nicely declining. If they kept insisting and maybe forcing,  then you could be a little stern. Because we don't know what they are going through.  They going through a situationd much worse than us. Like no food for or something. Treat everyone right,  people. Not only to those that have nice houses and cars and a lot of money.

What I have been through was enough.  I don't wnat to go through such painful moments again and I want to be better and Insya'allah, to help people. Because,  when you helped them when they're in such vulnerable state, my God...That relieved feeling and being so grateful is hard to explain.  They will always remember those who helped them and pray for them. Those who caused them pain, they will also remember, negatively and positively. Don't let others change ourselves negatively anf ruin ourselves. Move forward and fight harder than before in life. Insya'allah, you'll reach where you want to. 

A lot of praying and hardwork but most of all, don't forget your roots and what you've been through before. Use those painful memories as motivation for a better you,  a new you. Respect each other because we're all on the same level.

Thanks for stopping by and give my blog a read. Assalamualaikum to my fellow Muslims and Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Take care of your and your family's health. Kita jaga kita. 

Comments

Popular Posts