Random Blog #114 - Opera Touch and New Blogger

Hey,  and good morning to those that are morning where they are. I hope you guys are having a good day so far. Today I'm going to talk about two things,  basically reviewing.  As you guys know,  I'm now only accessing the Internet with my phone,  blogging not excluded. And a few weeks ago,  I think, I downloaded a new browser because my Google Chrome was slow. 

And I didn't update it after I saw reviews that the Chrome was getting worse after update. At first, I thought the Chrome was slow because of my Internet connection.  Maybe it was slow because usually my line at my house is slow. When I use another network service,  it's very fast.  But I'm sure the problem was bot entirely due to slow Internet connection because when I use Opera Touch, it's much faster. Sometimes a bit slow but to me,  better than Chrome. 

It has small file size,  can change the theme either dark or light, has ad blocking fuction and looks nice. Okay,  sometimes wheb something looks nice,  just the appearance, I'm a sucker XD If you want to check out the app just search 'Opera Touch' and try it out. 

Okay about the new blogger. I like it,  it looks nice and new. However,  I have one little problem. One time when I was posting a new post for my other blog,  the contents were gone. To top it off,  I already deleated the copy I made and I had to do it all over again. Now,  I don't know if this problem is related to the new blogger but if it is,  Blogger Team,  please fix it. I didn't save the post before publish but I think the content should have published successfully even without saving it.

And that's all for today.  I hope this post is helpful to some of you. Just to put it out there, not that I think I'm a big blogger or anything but to just clarify,  I only talked about Opera Touch because I like it. I was not sponsored or anything and I don't gain anything :) 

Okay,  I'll see or hear from you guys soon! Take care! 

Comments

Popular Posts