Random Blog #117 - Some Advice, Pandemic and Positivity

 Hello, everyone! How are you guys doing? I know that it has been awhile, according to a friend of mine who is a follower to this blog XD It's nothing in particular but I'm just busy with real life and I'm more consistent on my other blog where I make anime reviews. I decided to make a post after awhile is because I want to give advice to you guys or to anyone who stumbled upon this blog. Now that I'm twenty-four years-old, my perspective in life changes comparing when I was a teen. I've been through some hardships that includes unemployment, people judging and people talk you down based on your...what is the word....'imperfections'? That is not the word I'm looking for but kind of. You know, when someone only sees your lower values than your strong or higher values.

I've had people judging me, in my own neighborhood even, awhile ago. It hurt. Especially when we thought that person is nice because they willing to help once. And that is it. Just once. Look, if someone in need needs your help by coming to see you a few times, don't ignore them. Just say them in a nice, sincere tone that you can't help them. They won't get offended or think badly of you. Don't treat people nicely because they have money because sometimes, people like that are just as mean. Treat everyone the same. Don't be friends with someone just because they are popular or rich. 

What I notice is that, there are types of people who will leave you when you're at your lowest. When you have money, they liked you. Always get on your good side. But when you fell down? Don't even hope they will help you up.

I don't know if I told you all about my hardships before but if I have, I'm sorry for sharing again. You know, it really makes me angry when I saw a video online of someone who is not at all desperate but refused to help a begger who approached their car. Not only that but insult them. You don't want to help or you want to ignore, fine. But don't talk down or insult people when they are down. Life is like a wheel. Sometimes you're at the top, sometimes you're at the bottom. And you don't know when God will take away your wealth that you hold so dear when you don't want to use it to share or help people.

Another thing, I wanna talk about is the pandemic. During times like this, we need to keep our head up and stay positive. Insya'allah, we will get past this together. Don't ignore health regulations such as wearing masks and keep your distances. This is not because of politics but because of our own safety. With same mind and understanding, I'm sure we as humans, can improve ourselves and fix our past mistakes. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe this pandemic happen is to make us strong or more hygiene aware XD Just believe we can get through this. It takes time, for sure. But we will get through this if we just be patient and help each other out.

I want to become better. I want to be stronger. I want to be successful in life. I want to change.

Peace.

Comments

  1. I feel deeply honored ;)

    It is not my place to say I feel sorry for you, but I am really glad you worked through it. Yes, things changes, same as our body our mind and souls do as well. We grow and get cut down. Depending on how it works out, it takes longer or a shorter amount of time. I'd like to think I have grown well until now, but I know there is a lot of space to improve. I hope you feel fulfilled with your new job or are in a stable place at least, with caring friends and family? People are difficult, but stay bright, know your values :) There is nothing wrong with insecurities!

    The pandemic changed a lot, it cut down the high bushes people were hiding behind and helped to lead the sun down to parts which were neglected. So shadows are shown more vividly and protests come across, in every context. It doesn't help to have a bad situation and some1 coming along, then deciding, that they are "better" than you. But I am hopeful, that this will bring you further than before.

    To your last part, be sure about what you want, but don't, just don't pressure yourself. I am 21 and I did so for a few years and that's the most toxic thing. You are a good person, and it's always nice to hear from someone you can hold in nice regards, that's why I am wondering what do you feel you have to be? Who do you think you have to be? Or is it that you want to be like it? Is it your own inspiration?

    I hope you have a nice day. We should talk someday again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well you are my first and only follower ^^/

    Actually, I already quit my job before the lockdown in my country which was on March 2020, I quit on January. Thankfully, I managed to pull through during this pandemic with the help of my family but that job was quite fun until I have to basically do everything by myself XD I worked in the warehouse by the way, so my job is to inspect electronics like mixers, vacuums, ovens and etc. and wrap them up for customers that order them online. And when there are sells....let's say my soul left my body shortly during those days XD

    Despite these hardships and how challenging it is to me and my family at times, it changed me little by little. Along with my perspective towards life and adulthood. Life teaches me and show me there are all kinds of people so that I can either get use to them later on or just what to do when I met people like that.

    Thanks for saying that I'm a nice person, you are a nice person too ^^/ I like to think that I am too and because of that sometimes people would step on my head because I'm being too nice. My mom always scolded me because I let people stepping on my head too much XD Thanks, I hope we both can improve ourselves more and move further in life.

    Before, I don't know what I want or who I wanna be. Then, I want to be successful and rich. And now, I think I want to be successful in life by hopefully publishing booksXD As long as I get my family, my mom and little brother a good life and we live in no worries, have our own house, is a successful life for me.

    To answer your questions, I feel I have to be successful. A good provider and a good son. Yeah, I wanna be like it and if being an author is what I am suppose to be , heck yeah! Everything and everyone in my life inspire me. Don't know if that answers your last question XD

    I hope you have a nice day as well! Be safe and be careful during this hard and weird times. Well, at least it's a story that we can tell when we get older, huh? XD Thanks again for commenting, Katja. And yeah, we should^^/ Just hit me up on hangouts^^/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts