Random Blog #118 - Hello, again! Future updates and more!

 Hello, everyone. How are you doing today? I hope your week is going fine so far, especially with what is going on right now. Hopefully, we all manage to pull through. So, what have I been up to? Nothing major, really. Just life, struggling and more struggling. Good news is I got a job now, even though it's not an impressive job in the world but it's a job no less and getting one right now is hard. I'm working in a convenience store; I won't say what or the name is't, obviously but so far so good. 

As you might have guessed, working in a convenience store is not all sunshine and rainbows as you have to face with a lot of people with different attitudes that might either annoy you, make you angry or just wish something bad happens to them. But don't do the last part, though. I've been working for six months now and I'm proud at myself for working this long but I'm still not satisfied until I saved up a lot and maybe buy a house of my own for me and my family.

I learned a lot working there. Facing these customers, kind of made me learn about life. Like, how you should treat people after they treated you like this and this. Learn, not to be too trusting or naive to complete strangers. Don't always help out and just do your job. If it's not your job, don't do it. No matter what. If you know how to do it, like doing topups and such, that is fine. But don't help them to buy an internet plan or figure out why they could not topup their Touch n Go or something. this happened to me a few days ago and it was very unnecessary and could lead to conflict. Thankfully, the customer didn't contact me anymore because sure, I helped you at first but when I called and said that I couldn't do it because Touch n Go was busy instead of saying something like, "You've done a lot, thank you." or something but what I got was, "Keep doing it until you solve the problem. *Long sigh* Humans, am I right?

also, I just started watching Netflix ( I know, I know. I'm a bit late but what can you do?) and I started watching anime on there and rewatching a couple.  I'm rewatching Fairy Tail and Kuroko no Basuke. I'm already finished watching Fire force, which was very cool. Loved the anime, the story and wish they make another season. I'm also started watching Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War. Finally, it has arrived! II felt shivers when I watched the first episode!  I also found an anime website to watch anime so I might update and start posting in my other blog.

I will try to update as frequent as I can but w that I'm working, I'm always feel tired and slept during the day (Because I work in the night shift and sometimes on the day shift.". I also done watching Birdbox, Ride Along and Ride along 2, John Wick movies and now I'm watching Manifest. The twist in this show is something else, if you guys are curious, check the show out. It's pretty good so far.


This is all for now, guys. I will update more when I have the time. I'm sorry if there is a typo anywhere, I bought a new keyboard and sometimes, it's hard to press the keys and thus, a typo.


I'll catch you guys later! Have a good one!

Comments

  1. Hello there, guess I'm late to the party? Congrats on your job. I hope it's going well so far?
    Since Rona left us out of it's grasp, we get attacked by the next wave of a virus. Several people have gastrointestinal. So we are doing our best.

    Finally I am able to enjoy some conventions and I am really looking forward to the German train ticket. It's the idea of our government to give everyone who want to buy it, a ticket which allows you to go by any normal train or bus at any place in Germany. This means I don't have to buy as many tickets and things get cheaper. Can't wait to cosplay again.

    Regarding Netflix, did u notice the Kdrama? Some webtoons like True Beauty got turned into a series. I think it's worth watching them personally, but I know your style is less about romance but about action ;)

    That part with not helping to much: It' s hard to say "No" right? It's something we gotta learn and to know how to be clear but respectfull and friendly is really not as easy as it sounds. What do you think about it?

    With that much said, I hope u r alright :) We hear from each other again, when we stumvle about eachothers posts (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

    Byeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy, Kat! How are you? ^^/

      Sorry for the late reply, i already knew you replied because i got an email notification but didn't have the opportunity to reply until now. My computer is busted and cannot be used again, rip. And busy working, despite working at a convenience store XD

      I'm glad to here that you get to go to the conventions! Just be careful, even though Corona is gone or not, we can't let our guard down. Right now, I'm trying to find another and better job. Sometimes i wish i am my boss and i don't need a schedule made by someone else.

      Anyways, thanks for reading my ramblings on this blog XD you're probably the only friend that i still connect from Google plus days XD

      Later and take care, Kat ^^/

      Delete
  2. Heyaaa!

    right now I am alright, my lunch is cooking, I hope it doesn't burnwhile I'm on my Pc haha. I had a rough patch for the last couple months, lost my voice again and had an on and off relationship with a sore throat and a cold. But I'm getting better by the weeks with voice/speaking therapy and getting my life back together :)

    Don't worry, I am always delighted, when I see an answer from you. It's similar for me with g+ friends. I do have one which became one of my closest friends who I visit from time to time but most of the people from g + i never saw again. a few migrated to MeWe with me but nah.

    True XD Should be more carefull, but it's alot safer now than before I think. Congrats! and go for it! I know u can achieve anythign as long as you try and you have proven to be someone to get out of a slump :) I am proud of your story and you my friend!

    And damn.... your computer is a total? Can u find an old one at least on a flea market?

    C ya around Dan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, Kat!

      Haha, long time no speak again XD

      Yeah, my pc is wrecked after my cat decides that is a good place to mark its territory!

      I don't think we have flea markets here. And if i want to buy a new one, it's very expensive. For a used pc, still a bit expensive XD

      Hopefully, i can save up and buy one in the future.

      Well, i use to be in touch with my g+ friends on facebook but we grew apart, i guess and they are busy in life so, yeah.

      I hope you have a good recovery and have your voice back. It must have sucked not to be able to speak, hopefully it didn't cause much pain. I just recovered from a cold myself, after a day and I'm alright.

      Covid might be gone but the remnants are still around and just as dangerous so be careful!

      Anyway, talk to you later, alright? Take care, Kat!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts