Random Blog #109 - What Has Been Happening Lately

Hello,everyone! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and my day was as good as always.It has been raining a lot here for the past few days and it is still raining outside.It's so cold outside that our laundry hasn't dried instead they are cold and a bit damp.I hope I will see the sun soon! XD Anyway,I wanted to talk about why I have been on this little 'hiatus'. I have been taking care of my dad,who just got out from the hospital last week,I think. He got his leg cut off because he has diabetes and to those who don't remember,his leg already got cut off a couple of years ago.That was his left leg and now, it's his right.

My mother and I have to take care of him by taking him to the clinic every morning and sometimes send him to this facility that washes your blood,I think or should I say cleanse it? I don't know the right term for that but you know what I mean.Fortunately,he doesn't feel depressed at all and he just accept the way he is.I'm glad and proud of him that by the loss of his other leg didn't bring him down.That shows us that no matter what happens,we need to keep moving forward and get on with our lives.

I'm also been busy with a book publishing company called, Partridge Singapore. I have been busy talking to them about a lot of stuff that involves  me being an author and publishing my book. It may look like I haven't done anything yet (Which is true XD) but to me,I feel I've done a lot and been through a lot.And now,comes the hard part and that is making or writing the story. It may be hard but it's the path that I chose and I want to use this opportunity to repay my parents,meet my girlfriend and just have a happy life.

Oh and by the way.I yell at my other neighbor this morning.He was being noisy,slamming the door,revving up his bike last night when my dad was asleep.I talked to him nicely but after that he makes more noise with his bike and drove off.It's just one of those days when people start to make you angry all of the sudden. Oh,remember the facility that my dad goes to? One of their staff got to go and work at another hospital or something and they threw a party for him. I wanted to get the wheelchair and they didn't try to move or help me. Just enjoying their lunch...

Even when I bring my dad inside by pushing the wheelchair,they still didn't move aside or help me. I said to myself, "I wish you guys choked... A******s!" I was very upset and you guys could understand more if you guys were there. Well,I think that is the gist of it.I think I will make the reviews I have missed when I have time.I'm sorry if you guys were expecting those,I will try to post them as soon as possible. Anyway,that is it with this post.I hope you guys have a great day! Take care,guys! ^^/

Comments

Popular Posts