Random Blog #112 - Long Gone And Experience As An Adult

Hello and good morning. It's 7:34 AM right now as I'm making a post after a long time. It has been VERY long time, I know. A lot happened since my last entry and before I continue, I'm gonna read my last entry because I forgot what I wrote XD.

Okay, just red it. And confirmed that A LOT happened since that last entry. My family and I moved to a place where there is no Internet cable. It's a new neighborhood and of all questions I could've asked the agent that showed us the house, is Internet. It was just us that moved on the street. It was a new experience for us, the start of a new chapter and man, it was a tiring day. I broke up with my girlfriend. I was off the grid after awhile and I finally got a chance to get online and immediately contact her. To put it short and I'm not the kind to tell bad things about other people. We broke up. My cats died and got more new cats when my cat keeps giving birth! Some died and went missing but now we have about 20 cats right now. I know ^^"

We all went through a rough patch, of course some people will disagree and say the usual "Other people had gone worse than you" something like that kind of bull. Sure, and I know there are a lot of people are going far worse than me. But let's be honest, you weren't even thinking about them until you mentioned, right? I worked awhile and quit because of the low salary and insane hours. And Alhamdulillah, we pulled through as we met new people and helped us.

I'd like tho think that because of these hardships, we have changed. But some people like my uncles from Kuala Lumpur, think we're still the same. I can only hoped they changed and help us because it is their responsibility to help us since my mom is a single mother and their sister, for God's sake. And let me ask you guys, is it hard to say 'No'? Apparently, it is to some people I met lately. If you cannot help, just say no. Don't over complicate things and just say no. It's not that hard, it's only one word. And another thing I want to put my finger on, don't post every single thing like you're unsatisfied with someone and post it on public.

It's not helping anyone, even you. If you make that post, you accidentally make someone else hurt because they thought you were talking about them. For example, Person A makes a post who he/she meant for Person Z but, Person C thought that Person A was talking about her. And that made her sad or angry. You're unsatisfied with someone, just have a private chat and talk things out. Why do you need to be public about it? Because you want your friends to comfort you? To be on your side? Yeah it feels good but not to the other party. Think before you write things online or something similar to that.

anyway, I hope you guys are still following my blog. I don't blame you if you don't since I haven't been active for maybe two years. But if you still follow me and read about my life, thank you. And thank you for listening to me as this blog is perfect for me to let my feelings out. Feel free to comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a good day, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts