Random Blog #115 - Ayyyy ;)

Hey,  guys!  How are you guys doing?  Just a short post and kind of announcement. I just created another blog called 'Blizzard Campfire'.  I know what you're thinking. What the heck? XD

In that blog,  I post short stories,  flash stories and normal stories. So,  far I already posted two. I know,  not much. But Don't worry,  I will try to post as frequent as I can because I only make stories when I got an idea.  One of the two stories is a horror short story while the other is kind of a horror comedy short.

Another thing, my grammar is not at all good so if there is any mistakes or what I should improve,  please leave a comment to the blog. I'm open to crticism but if there are jerks who are just being jerks for no reason,  I will delete and block that comment.  (I don't know if I can block them at the first place,  lol XD) 

And please forgive me if there are any misspellings, I'm using a phone after all. If you like the story by the way,  let me know too :) It would motivate the heck out of me. I considered sharing the blog on twitter but I'm hesitant to download the twitter app because a lot of people are complaining about the app and gave 1 star reviews. 

That is all for this blog,  I think XD Thanks for stopping by.  Click here to check out the blog where I post stories!  Blizzard Campfire Stories


 I'll see you guys next time. Bye! 

Comments

Popular Posts